write a long thank you letter

 Thank you to all the teachers who have helped me get to where I am today. Thank you to my mom and dad for pushing me to do all the sports i want and teaching me to never give up even when it feels hard. Thank you to my friends for helping me get through the hard times and for listening when I need it most. Thank you myself for having a strong mindset and helping others. Thank you to me auntie for teaching me the both wrong and right in this world. Thank you to the artist I love so much Billie Eilish for being herself and talking about things that really matter in the world of teens. Thank you to music for helping me when I'm stressed or just a little out of it that day. I'm just really thankful for everything in my life. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 5/1/23

Write about what you'd planned to do

Write about a question you wished you'd asked