Monday 5/1/23

 Today has been a pretty good day. I have a AP test on Friday can't say I have any excitement about that. I just hope I at least get a 2 or 3. If I get a 1 I might just cry because I know I understand some of the stuff the teachers teach. And I ask a lot of questions and I like to have deep conversations with the teachers about certain topics when I want a better understanding of the topic. Of course I don't do it on purpose I just be wanting to understand the lesson you know. And I've been told many times that I'm a very deep thinker and I can admit that I'm when I'm interested in the topic of course. Anyways... In Mr. Rease class today we're writing a argumentative essay. I hopefully I do better on this essay than I did on the last one. That one was trash cuz I was thinking too hard and then when Mr. Rease went over it with me I realized I could have almost finished if I wasn't thinking so hard about it honestly. I feel like I have to get to prefect but I don't really I just need to write and come out knowing I tried my best. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you'd planned to do

Write about a question you wished you'd asked