Overworked

 Today was okay. I've been trying to finish the work for all my classes. I'm close but not close enough. I just have to work hard now that I have this time off because of my ankle. Oh and its been healing very slowly. I've been walking on it so I know its going to take longer if I continue. I just get so tired of the crutches that I just start walking and not caring. Of course I care but the crutches are getting in my way. In fourth block today we continued working on our annotated bibliography. I have some work to do on mine because I can't find original for two of my sources. So i'm going to get that done today cause I'd like to just chill this weekend and get some sleep I've been missing out on for the past couple of weeks. Hoping for a better week :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 5/1/23

Write about what you'd planned to do

Write about a question you wished you'd asked