Friday!!!

 Today was a chill and tiring day honesty. Today in fourth block we read a poem about a bunch of teenagers skipping school to play pool. Mr. Rease asked us if we are or know someone like that. Example, someone who likes to skip school or drink and smoke. I know a lot of people who do that. I try not to judge or tell people what I think we should do in their life. What they do has nothing to concern me unless the involve me or happened to me. I’m a strong believer you should live your life the way you want to but also take time to appreciate life take time to chill away from drinking smoke if you do that. Just be in the moment. Make the best of life because it’s short but enjoyable if you want it to be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 5/1/23

Write about what you'd planned to do

Write about a question you wished you'd asked